El Milagro is seeking individuals to do the following:
- Count merchandise before it gets loaded onto the truck
- Download daily orders onto handheld computers
- Sell the company's products to customers within our given territory
- Deliver daily orders and invoice customers
- Stock merchandise onto shelf, rotate stock and remove expired merchandise
- Make receipts and collect payments or signatures (depending on the customer)
- Turn in receipts and payments to cashier at the end of the day
- Make orders for the next day (pre-sales)
- Maintain good relations with customers, store managers and receivers
- Coordinate with other members of the sales team and team leaders as needed to generate sales in order to provide excellent customer service
- Adhere to all company procedures, values and policies so that you provide an accurate representation of the company to all potential and current customers
- Maintain vehicle in good condition by conducing pre and post trip inspections
Full-time position; 5-day work week.
Education and Experience:
High School Diploma and experience as a delivery driver preferred but not required.
Must be at least 24 years of age (for insurance purposes) and have a clean driving record.
Must have copy of most current MVR.
Good Communication Skills, Bi-lingual (English/Spanish) Preferred to communicate with customers and staff.
Basic math skills.
El Milagro of Texas is a quality producer of South Texas' most authentic tortillas and tortilla products. We are a fast growing company and have established locations in Austin, San Marcos, Dallas, Houston and San Antonio. Come join our team and help us to grow even more!