Gateway Lighting and Fans has a great opportunity for a qualified Delivery Driver/Warehouse Worker. This position requires someone with a positive attitude, safe driving record and a willingness to contribute to a team effort.
- Have and maintain a safe driving record
- Ability to handle physical workload including up to 75 lbs.
- Pass an initial drug test and future random drug tests
- Consent to a background check required if hired
- Receive and verify incoming shipments from suppliers
- Pull inventory to fill customer orders and prepare them for delivery
- Deliver lighting packages to construction job sites
- Install lighting and ceiling fans for display in the showroom
- Maintain accurate inventory of packages and materials
- Keep the warehouse clean and organized
Work Experience, Skills and Education Requirements:
- Prior warehouse associate experience or experience as an electrician's helper for 12 consecutive months
- A High School diploma or equivalent
- Intermediate computer skills including experience with Microsoft Windows and Microsoft Office or equivalent
- Good organizational skills
- Professional appearance
- Interested candidates must be dependable and punctual
Gateway Lighting and Fans is the premier source for quality lighting, ceiling fans and home accessories in Pensacola, FL. We have large selection of interior and exterior lighting, LED lighting, ceiling fans, and much more on display in our showroom. Gateway Lighting and Fans is locally owned and operated and has been proudly serving Pensacola, FL and surrounding areas since 2005.