The Route Sales Assistant/Representative position consists of:
- Food and snack sales and delivery to established/existing convenience stores and major grocery sites.
- Introducing and selling trending snack/food items to customers.
- Commission compensation when running the assigned route.
- Driving a commercial vehicle, typically a 20 foot box truck. No CDL required.
- Building customer relationships with store owners, managers, and clerks.
- Working with sales team members to maintain proper inventory levels.
- Properly rotating and merchandising orders.
Routes Sales Assistant/Representative Position is full-time. Monday-Friday with typical start time at 4:30 a.m. and concludes when all stops have been completed. Training and support will be provided. Competitive Salary and Benefits. Upon meeting sales goals, you may qualify for quarterly bonuses ranging upward of $1000.00 and additional payouts throughout the year.
Inderbitzin is the distributor of choice for convenience products in the greater Washington and Oregon areas. We provide our customers with exceptional service with brand name, high quality merchandise at competitive prices. We are committed to our Employees' success, teamwork, communication and working hard to help achieve goals.