Pump up your life while driving a pump truck for Mahoney Environmental! Competitive weekly income, 401K plan, paid holidays, paid vacations and even paid birthdays! We’ve been around for over 65 years and this could be the last job you ever have to apply for. Come join our team!
Driver Testimonial: "I used to work for a different grease company and look at me now: 32 years later. The company has been growing since I started. Mahoney has been a second family to me. They’re very loyal with the good and bad" – Current driver
We provide our drivers:
- Medical, dental, vision, and life insurance benefits available on the 1st of the month following 30 days of employment
- 401k with up to $100 weekly company contribution upon meeting eligibility requirements
- Uniforms provided
- Up to $125.00 boot allowance annually after 6 months of service
- Paid Vacation, Holiday and Personal time
- Professional business culture where employees have an opportunity to actively contribute to the success of the company
You provide as driver:
- Removing waste cooking oil from collection tanks and cleaning area around the tanks
- Pre/post trip inspections and inventory checks
- Complying with e-log requirements and using tablet
- Having knowledge of unloading route equipment into transports
- Other duties as assigned
- To work for a family owned company that prides itself in developing its people - there's room in our company to grow!
- A stable and safe work environment – we’ve been around for more than 65 years!
- A competitive starting salary with benefits
We require from our drivers:
- CDL B Accepted, A Preferred with Tanker Endorsement (or willing to get)
- Air Brake endorsement
- Ability to drive manual shift (no restrictions)
- Ability to drive 8 and/or 10 and/or 13 transmissions
- Must be able to push, pull and lift 100 lbs. on an occasional basis
Chosen by Buffalo Wild Wings as their 2015 Vendors of Excellence, our “do it right" approach has made Mahoney Environmental, “a great place to work" Mahoney Environmental is an EEO/AA employer M/F.D/V. Mahoney Environmental is grateful for the service provided by our military and veterans. Your proven dedication and strong work ethic can be implemented in an assortment of positions offered at Mahoney.
Mahoney Environmental®, a family-owned, national service business headquartered in Joliet, IL., leads the way in the collection and recycling of restaurant cooking waste materials. Throughout our 60-year-old history, our emphasis has been on customer service and satisfaction. Combined with our winning team approach, this sets Mahoney Environmental ahead of our competitors.Mahoney-Careers
Our “do it right” team approach has made Mahoney Environmental, “a great place to work.” We pride ourselves on maintaining a professional business culture where employees have an opportunity to actively contribute to the success of the company.
Mahoney Environmental is an equal opportunity employer. We provide competitive salaries with wage/advancement potential and incentives. We offer a comprehensive benefits package that includes Medical, Dental, and Vision for the whole family, as well as a full 401K retirement plan.
We maintain a drug-free workplace and perform pre-employment substance abuse testing and background checks. Mahoney Environmental and Mendota Agri-Products are proud to be an EEO/AA employer M/F/D/V.
Mahoney Environmental is committed to being the leader in providing programs and equipment to the foodservice industry to manage and recycle used cooking oil. Our overriding objective is to maximize value for our customers while eliminating waste from the environment. Integral to our mission is to also be the premier company in North America for providing grease trap services.