Cleaning up America’s grease isn’t for the weak. It takes dedication, new ideas and passion to lower our carbon footprint. We’re a family owned company that’s been around for over 65 years! We recycle used cooking oil into biodiesel fuel and organic fertilizer. Mahoney is up to the task, are you?
- You like to know your efforts are noticed and appreciated – we pride ourselves on recognizing excellence, it’s one of our Company Values!
- You get to be part of a successful company that is working hard to recycle and cleanup the cooking oil industry
- You provide excellent customer service – you’ll be the face and representative of Mahoney to our great clients during your visits
Why you should drive for Mahoney:
- The trucking industry is one of the most stable and in demand career paths you can take!
- We pride ourselves in developing our people - there's room in our company for you to grow! We have a successful CDL training program and tuition aid program to help accelerate your dreams!
- We're a stable and safe work environment – we’ve been around for more than 65 years!
- Our great benefits are available to you on the 1st of the month following 30 days of employment – you don’t need to wait 90 days for insurance!
- Overtime is available
What you need to drive:
- A valid CDL A license with Tanker Endorsement (or willing to get)
- Air Brake Endorsement
- Ability to drive manual shift (no restrictions)
- The ability to lift, pull or push 100lbs on a repetitive basis
Benefits you NEED to take advantage of:
- Medical, dental, vision, and life insurance benefits available on the 1st of the month following 30 days of employment
- 401k with up to $100 weekly company contribution upon meeting eligibility requirements
- Uniforms provided
- Up to $125.00 boot allowance annually after 6 months of service
- Paid Vacation, Holiday and Personal time
- Professional business culture where employees have an opportunity to actively contribute to the success of the company
- Home daily
What you can expect in a typical workday:
- Remove cooking oil from tanks at customer site
- Utilize hydraulic system to lift bulk tanks
- Prepare truck at start of day and follow all DOT rules and regulations.
- Other duties as assigned
Driver Testimonial: "I used to work for a different grease company and look at me now: 32 years later. The company has been growing since I started. Mahoney has been a second family to me. They’re very loyal with the good and bad" – Current driver
Chosen by Buffalo Wild Wings as their 2015 Vendors of Excellence, our “do it right" approach has made Mahoney Environmental, “a great place to work". Mahoney Environmental is an EEO/AA employer M/F.D/V. Mahoney Environmental is grateful for the service provided by our military and veterans. Your proven dedication and strong work ethic can be implemented in an assortment of positions offered at Mahoney.
Mahoney Environmental®, a family-owned, national service business headquartered in Joliet, IL., leads the way in the collection and recycling of restaurant cooking waste materials. Throughout our 60-year-old history, our emphasis has been on customer service and satisfaction. Combined with our winning team approach, this sets Mahoney Environmental ahead of our competitors.Mahoney-Careers
Our “do it right” team approach has made Mahoney Environmental, “a great place to work.” We pride ourselves on maintaining a professional business culture where employees have an opportunity to actively contribute to the success of the company.
Mahoney Environmental is an equal opportunity employer. We provide competitive salaries with wage/advancement potential and incentives. We offer a comprehensive benefits package that includes Medical, Dental, and Vision for the whole family, as well as a full 401K retirement plan.
We maintain a drug-free workplace and perform pre-employment substance abuse testing and background checks. Mahoney Environmental and Mendota Agri-Products are proud to be an EEO/AA employer M/F/D/V.
Mahoney Environmental is committed to being the leader in providing programs and equipment to the foodservice industry to manage and recycle used cooking oil. Our overriding objective is to maximize value for our customers while eliminating waste from the environment. Integral to our mission is to also be the premier company in North America for providing grease trap services.